Understand how to use the key features of the Power BI Service and then build on this knowledge to build a data model in Power BI desktop. You will be able to use DAX to create calculations in a Power BI Desktop data model.
- Access, Prepare and Upload data from a range of files
- Data Modeling and Data Exploration
- Data Visualisation – create interactive maps, charts and cards
- Understand how your reports and dashboard interact with each other.
- Publish Report and Build Dashboard
- Collaborate and Distribute
- Understand basic concepts of Data Modeling
- Understand the consequences of data model design decisions
- Understand concepts of calculated columns and measures
- Gain familiarity with standard DAX patterns & CALCULATE
- Understand evaluation contexts and their impact on calculations
- Gain ability to parse data modeling formulas