Data Modelling with in Microsoft Excel
- Do you import data into Excel?
- When you use Excel, do you perform a serious of boring and repetitive tasks?
- Do you repeat these boring, repetitive tasks every time you get a new set of data?
- Does it fill you with joy whilst you think about what else could you be doing?
- Would you like to be able to repeat these tasks every time by pressing a button?
- Can you imagine if you could update all of your tables and charts instantly?
- Would you like to use KPIs to visualise your data?
If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, come along to a morning of Data Wizardry in Excel at the China Fleet Country Club. You will learn the secrets of how to transform your data ONCE.
No programming experience required. Learn how to create your own KPIs as below.
As a Microsoft Excel Trainer and PowerBI developer I have to stay current. Fortunately for me, I love to learn and then share my knowledge with my customers. There is a real joy in teaching Excel and seeing the lightbulb moment occur, usually within minutes and usually several times!
Excel isn’t just a calculator, it is an amazingly advanced tool which is continually developing. This tool is owned by most businesses who probably touch 5% of it.
To understand how to best utilise this tool and therefore perform better as a business or as an Excel user there needs to be some time allocated in professional development.
To learn increases motivation and genuinely makes you feel good. Excel skills make you more efficient, more knowledgeable and more employable. Take some time to become better at what you do and harness the power of data to drive your business forward.